Thursday, 27 May 2010

message in the air


I remember .

that day I met an angel.

two years ago, maybe? or longer?

but you were standing in front of me with that smile .

maybe you are not the real one,

but i do believe that you are something close enough .

maybe I was lost .

and then God sent you down to earth to watch over me from a closer view .

to guide me... and to give me something named hope .

but angels need to be where they belong, so do you .

and that`s why you have to leave .

cause you have to be somewhere else .

angel who doesn`t have wings,

i love you



**P.S : jangan salah sangka -,-
ini cuman terinspirasi dari sesuatu . bukan buat siapa", kok. bapak, mama, nggak perlu jantungan kok. hihihi :))

1 comment:

  1. weleh mbaak.. gaean mu ndek kono ngno kui ta, bulak.e.. fto" co ganteng.. hha.. xD

    ReplyDelete

Have you left me any comments? No? Why? Do not hesitate to write down your feedback so I can visit your blog in return!